Every day we work to showcase nature, attempting to add its subtle character, its energy and all the life force that it has to offer to our products.
An ethical approach and reduced environmental impact
In line with our values, we are committed to respecting the environment and apply simple methods on a daily basis with a view to fostering an environmentally responsible attitude:
- Composting of the plants used in the manufacturing process, using the biodynamic method, in order to re-fertilise the soil.
- Sorting and recycling of 100% of the waste, so as to avoid further cluttering our planet.
- Reduction of our product packaging and use of recyclable packaging materials (glass bottles, recyclable PET bottles, recyclable PEFC cardboard and the use of 100% vegetable inks).
- Energy savings within our laboratory through the use of LED lighting and the programming of the automatic switching off of electrical devices.
- Protecting bees; our Jardins d’Espaladous hives, managed in collaboration with a local apiarist, help to preserve the surrounding ecosystem.
Our approach saw us awarded the 2019 CCI Haute-Loire Local Economy Award for sustainable development.
All Biofloral products are certified organic. The company adheres to demanding specifications in terms of quality, but also in terms of ethics, since well-being has always been at the heart of the Biofloral mission.
On another note, we prioritise the selection of suppliers and partners located close to the laboratory, with a view to keeping things local, and we collaborate with an ESAT (French organisation helping disabled people back into employment).
Located at the heart of Auvergne, since its creation our laboratory has always meticulously adhered to traditional manufacturing methods.
In order to guarantee the quality of our products, regular checks are performed and we take pride in selecting the best, 100% organic raw materials, prioritising local suppliers.
Our entire production is guaranteed free from controversial ingredients.
Authentic and artisanal manufacturing in the Haute-Loire, bringing you the best nature has to offer!