A cookie is a tracer placed and read when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using software, in your terminal equipment.
The deposit of cookies is based on different legal bases depending on the purposes pursued detailed below. Thus the said legal bases on which the processing can be implemented are the following:
- consent: the data subject gives free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more of the purposes described below;
- the realization of the legitimate interest of the data controller: the processing of the personal data of the person concerned is carried out exclusively for the purposes of providing a service that you have expressly requested or for the purposes of providing a communication service by electronic means.
Cookies placed via the website serve several purposes:
- Operational cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your choices and preferences on your account, as well as to provide enhanced, more personal features. Some are essential for the proper functioning of the site and strictly necessary for the provision of a service that you have expressly requested.
- Audience measurement cookies: These are analysis and research cookies which allow us, through the use of Google Analytics, to count visits and measure traffic, to improve the performance of the website. They allow us to know which pages are the most visited and the least popular, and to analyze your navigation on the Website. Blocking these cookies does not affect the performance of the services provided.
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr-CA
Cookie / Tracker
- Google Analytics: In order to count visits and measure traffic, to improve the performance of the website;
- Social media cookies : these cookies being placed when you use the “Share” buttons, which allow you to share job offers published on the HerbalGem website on social networks and allow the latter to follow your navigation. These cookies may also be placed when you view content on the Site, such as YouTube or Instagram publications. This may impact the content and messages you view on other websites you visit. Each of these social networks has a confidentiality policy accessible at the addresses listed below:
Cookie / Tracker
Offer the ability to share content on Instagram and view Instagram content on the Site
Offer the possibility of viewing Youtube content on the Site
In accordance with current regulations, after the first deposit of the cookie on your terminal:
- Regarding the choices to consent or refuse the use of different cookies: six (6) months;
- Regarding audience measurement cookies: thirteen (13) months; And
- Regarding information collected via cookies: maximum twenty-five (25) months.
You can configure your cookies at any time and change your choices using the cookie manager on the website which is accessible:
- thanks to the information banner when you arrive on the site for the first time;
- by clicking on the “Manage my cookies” cookie icon located at the bottom left throughout your navigation;
- by clicking on the following link: “Manage my cookies”.